Please see below our Terms and Conditions that you the customer consent to when you Place an Order with Swank & Whimsy.
These terms and conditions apply to discount codes and other promotional offers from Swank & Whimsy:
- Unless otherwise specified, promotional codes and/or discount offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are not available for Swank & Whimsy team members.
- Discount codes / promotional offers are only available to use online at www.swankandwhimsy.com.
- Promotional offers/discount codes are not redeemable at any Swank & Whimsy trade fairs or pop-up shops and cannot be used with any other promotion, trade discount, press discount and/or sale item(s).Unless otherwise stated.
- Discount code offers do not apply to delivery charges. Please check the relevant delivery information here.
- Free delivery codes can be redeemed against our UK Standard Delivery Service only and are not eligible for use in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, trade discount, and/or sale item(s).
- Any refunds will take into account the discount applied as part of the offer.
- Offers are not valid for the purchase of certain Swank and Whimsy products which will be detailed on the respective product pages.
- Swank & Whimsy reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in our reasonable opinion, a promotion code or discount is invalid for the order being placed or is the subject of fraudulent activity.
- Swank & Whimsy reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or withdraw a promotion at any time without notice.
- Only codes issued by Swank & Whimsy are accepted. Discount codes obtained on discount code websites have not been created by Swank & Whimsy and are therefore not valid.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Personal codes are traceable and if shared on discount code websites or with any other person other than the recipient may result in account closure.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and cannot be redeemed after this date has passed.
- Please enter your valid Gift Voucher on the Basket page and click Apply before proceeding to Checkout.
- Please note that delivery timescales are estimates. You can find out more about our Delivery on our Delivery Information Page.
- Although we will make every effort to deliver within the delivery time specified on the website, we cannot guarantee this as they may be affected by unseen problems such as courier or supplier issues.
- Your delivery is complete when the items are delivered to the address you have given us. If no one is available to take delivery at this address a note will be left advising on next steps. If you have not accepted delivery after three attempts by us, we may treat the contract as being canceled by you.
- If you have any further questions regarding delivery our Customer Services Team will be more than happy to help. Please contact them on email@example.com.
Returns Terms & Conditions
- Please note: we do not offer a free returns service. To return an item, please arrange a return with your local post office or contact our customer service team to schedule a collection at a date of your convenience. The charge for our collection service is £5.95 and will be deducted from your refund. The collection service offered by Swank & Whimsy is subject to the terms and conditions of the contracted courier company we use and is subject to change. Whilst we try to ensure that the collection is at a time and date of your convenience, this cannot always be guaranteed.
- All Items must be checked upon receipt of delivery. If there are any breakages, defects or discrepancies you must notify us within 48 hours. We are unable to replace or refund any items if we are not notified within this time.
- Items must be returned in their original, unused condition. Items not returned in their original packaging will not be refunded.
- You are responsible for packaging the return appropriately. Any items which arrive back broken due to insufficient packaging will not be refunded.
- The direct cost of returning the goods is your responsibility unless otherwise agreed in writing. We are unable to refund you for your postage costs.
- When posting your item back, you must obtain proof of postage for your return. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Swank and Whimsy Collection Service – If you wish to arrange a collection for your item, please email the office firstname.lastname@example.org stating the item and your availability for a collection. Collection slots are Monday to Friday only. Our collection fee is £5.95 and will be deducted from your refund/credit note.
- Please note the collection service is only available for UK mainland customers.
- Refunds will be processed when the request to return is made within 14 days from the receipt of delivery.
- A credit note will be issued if the request to return is made after 14 days from receipt of delivery.
- All returns must be received by Swank and Whimsy within 30 days from receipt of delivery.
- Personalised, bespoke, made to order items, gift vouchers and e-vouchers are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- We do not accept exchanges.
Returning Faulty or Damaged Items
- Please email our customer service team at help@swankandwhimsy, within 24hrs of receipt of delivery. When emailing please include a photograph of the damaged/faulty item. We will then be able to discuss a replacement, repair or a refund for you.
- Please DO NOT return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.
- Please note you if we have partially refunded you for a damaged item this voids your returns policy.
- This policy applies only to items purchased online via our website.
- If your item occurs at fault after this time our policy is to replace the item. If we no longer stock the item we will provide you with a credit note for the full value of the item.
Other Important Return Information
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
- All orders will be refunded within 48 hours of receipt of your return.
- Please note that we are an online interiors company for home-wares, and our products are only intended for use in a domestic environment.
- None of our products are certified for use in a commercial environment, and we can not guarantee their longevity if used for commercial purposes.
- If used in a commercial environment this will void our returns policy as they have not been put through the adequate testing that contract equipment can be subjected to. Because of this we cannot guarantee their longevity and therefore cannot take responsibility as you have chosen to use them in a commercial environment.
Returns Policy for trade fairs and popup shops
- Please be aware that our Standard Returns Policy does not apply to any items sold from our trade fair stalls or popup shops where goods are seen and/or purchased in-person. We do not accept returns on any purchases made during these events and no refunds or exchanges/replacements/repairs or credit notes will be issued.
- Our normal returns policy applies to Sale items bought online.